Tuesday, April 17, 2012

No Vacation for Mom

Okay, so here I am again. Trying to become a regular blogger. This time it's the real deal!

Z was on vacation last week and guess what?? He has a whole week left of time off! It has been so nice having him home with us, and honestly having his helping hands. However, last week I slipped into some form of denial that told me because he was home I also have the week off. This is NOT true. By Friday of last week, I thought I was going to go crazy! The house was a wreck, laundry was no longer confined to baskets, and dishes were piling up. I will not make this mistake again. Life as a stay-at-home-mom means that there are somethings that must get done no matter what. Just another lesson learned. In a future post, I'm going to make a list of all my little lessons learned. The internet will probably crash....don't think that can happen but you get my point.
Easter 2012

1 comment:

Les said...

I love the picture! So glad Zach has had some time off.