Monday, May 7, 2012

Yeah, I Said That

Today was a fairly normal day at the Cooper house. I mean there were no traumatic experiences, and no one was hurt beyond minor scrapes and scratches. HOLLA!!! I count it a success everyday that I can say that and go to bed at night thanking the dear Lord that he gave me these beautiful babies and that we survived another day.  Which I should say that I always thank Him for my babies, I just sometimes beg Him for more energy and wisdom. With that being said, I was thinking about some of the things that I actually said to those beautiful babies, and yes they are sure to need therapy. I decided to share just a few with you.

"Quit stealing dough out of the refrigerator. I promise, Lee, I will feed you!"

"No, you can't eat that it is still hot."

"Okay, just sit there and cry. CRY CRY CRY. AHHH"

"Lee,  please please go get the broom out of the van."

"When, will your daddy learn to pick his own shoes up."

"You are my best friend too."

"What is wrong with you people?"

"What do you mean you see a fire?" (This was said by Lee as he is playing in his room. He started yelling fire and then when I take off running to his room he tells me he was just pretending.)

"No more screaming in this house." (This was said in a slightly elevated voice.)

"Put your balls in that bucket."

"I don't think we really need a base drum. Maybe one day."

"Quit slamming the door."

"Close the door."

"I love you baby."

"Quit scratching your sister with the dish scrubber."

"Will you come scratch my back with the dish scrubber."

"No! No! You can't unplug the dishwasher."

"Don't eat that diaper." (Said to Jake.)

"You look pretty, pretty, baby girl!"

"Kate, please put mommy's phone back on the counter and close the curtain and let me finish my shower."

"Do y'all want to watch Nick Jr."

"Lay there and watch your shows. You don't have to sleep."

"Okay, I'll lay down with you. You little mush face."

"NOOOOOO!! STopp! Waitt!"

"Oh well, we missed the garbage man."

"No that isn't guacamole that is old yogurt."

"Please don't drag the wet mop through the dirt pile."

"Agent land is a cool place to live, Lee. Now can we clean it up a little."

"I had a great day, babe. How was your day?"


Makes everything worth while. Love them.

Hope y'all have a great week!


2 comments:

Kim's Kreations said...

Thanks Lizzie. This made me laugh. I just love reading your little posts.

The Sabbatinis said...

I LOVE reading your blog!! It's even better because in my mind I can hear your voice saying those things and I crack up!!!! I have said a few of those too!:) big hugs to you!!Your babies are beautiful!