Thursday, May 31, 2012

ReCOOPing with Walkers

My sweet, sweet, mama had to have surgery. She has a brand spanking new hip! Now, let me tell you how this effects ME! I spent a few days away from my babies in the hospital with the lady. I have been washing, cooking, and cleaning for the parents. Poor sweet fluffy dog Bella has also recently had her lady parts sealed shut, so I have been lifting her and putting her down. Spent the day with in-laws, spent a day with my bestie seeing our other bestie's new baby, and spent a little time with some Gilfoils. I have had such a wonderful two weeks getting to be with my family, serving my mama in anyway I can, and getting to see some of the peopleI love the most. I am ready to take my babies home for a few days so that Lee can play his last Tee ball game. We will return to help Mama on Monday, which is the most important thing to Lee. Here we come Zachary Ryan. Better get your rest tonight!

No comments: